With a slight delay due, here is the 15.10 version of Xivo for our Raspberry 2.
Here is the changelog, and for a review :
- Bug #5171: xivo-amid crashes if accentuated character is not utf8 encoded
- Bug #5426: Directory search does not work if several entries have the same number in phonebook
- Bug #5552: xivo-confgen does not generate features.conf until form is saved for the first time
- Bug #5560: Uppercase in header columns in conference and people xlet
- Bug #5562: Columns margins before text in People, Conference and History Xlet
- Bug #5564: Reverse look up results with space and dashes are not filtered out
- Feature #5521: Add a webservice in xivo-confd to reload xivo
- Technical #5528: Split DAO service layer into separate modules
- Technical #5541: Move data_handler from dao to confd
- Technical #5565: Debian packaging for billiard
- Technical #5568: Upgrade python-kombu to 3.0.26
- Technical #5573: Ajout nouveau préfixe DHCP pour SPA8000
- Technical #5575: Multiqueues call stats sharing should be checked by default
- Technical #5583: Port patches for asterisk 11 to asterisk 13
I'll try to maintain for next version a separate apt sources for each version, keeping you an easy task to install one specific.
I will ikeep you informed.